*after registration and login, you will see Installer available for download on the right side under Free Downloads section
Installation is simply and standard via Module manager.
- First register to our eshop, after login you will see Installer available under Free Downloads section
- Click on the Installer and download .zip file installation package
- Open Module manager
- Import and install .zip file
- That’s all
Note: When you choose our Hosting Services, Installer will be automatically installed into your CRM hosting domain.
Modules management via Installer
Manage Installed Modules and Available Modules
- Installed Modules – currently installed modules in CRM system
- See your current versions, license keys, support end dates and perform the actions you need
- If your support is ending you will see “Renew License” button under Actions
- If your module is outdated, “Upgrade” button will appear under Actions and you can update your module to the latest version
- “Settings” button will allow you perform additional actions like: upgrade, uninstall, license settings & more
- Available modules – modules which you bought or are available for you in our e-shop
Note: To see modules you have to log in to our e-shop with @email and password via button (top right screen side in Installer module)
- See list of available modules
- Install modules with one click via “Install” button
- Save a lot of time!
The Modules Shop tab can be used if you want to purchase our Modules or Bundle Packages.
- In the tab you see all modules which are available for you and you don’t own them yet
- Modules which you already own aren’t shown in the Modules Shop tab
- If you want buy module just lick on button “Buy € xx” and you will be redirected to our e-shop page to finish payment
Note: You must log in via Installer to our e-shop using @email and password you register with so you can see which extensions you are missing